Thursday, April 2, 2009

30 before 30

My 20th birthday is less than a month away and I've realized that I will be thirty in 10 years. I know it is a long way away, but I wonder how much I can accomplish in those 10 years. here is a list of everything I want to do before I'm thirty. If I can accomplish at lest 5 of them, I will be happy.

  • Finish learning Japanese
  • Learn the harmonica
  • Professionally voice act
  • Professionally direct
  • Professionally sing
  • Enter peace corp
  • Get into a fight
  • Go to Japan, Ireland, or Germany
  • Go to England again
  • Road trip to California and back
  • Live in New York, Chicago, or somewhere in California
  • Snowboard in Utah or Switzerland
  • Watch a Lord of the Rings or Star Wars (IV,V,VI) marathon
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Hold a meaningful relationship
  • Learn martial arts
  • Learn more parkour
  • Learn to juggle
  • Tandam bike ride
  • Mud sledding
  • Revisit Acadia
  • Climb Mt. Washington
  • Climb the presidential mountains
  • Backpack across Europe
  • Make a difference in someone's life
  • Own a cat
  • Own a dog
  • Own a cat and dog who get along with each other
  • Climb to the top of everybuilding on Ithaca College's campus
This is it for now. There are so much more that I want to do, that I will keep on adding them as I think of them. I'm going to mark off the ones that I do as I accomplish them.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. - Watch a Lord of the Rings or Star Wars (IV,V,VI) marathon
    - Sleep under the stars

    these two can easily be accomplished this summer. I don't know which Mt. Washington you're talking about, but I think we could do that too.

    btw I kept typing Mr. Washington. I think we can find a Mr. Washington and climb to the top of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkour!

    I'll help you get in a fight

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah thats a loooong list. getting in a fight is something i wanna do too haha. me and you and dave should all fight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete