Life is good though. I am almost done directing my second play ever, so that is really cool. Its looking alright and is really funny but the show's plot is shallow and it is occasionally poorly written. Still, I'm glad that I did it because it gives me more of a chance to stretch my directing muscles.
Juries are a month away and I am getting kind of worried. I have only memorized two pieces and I have 3 to go. If all else fails, I will just make up the words. The songs are in a different language anyway, I don't think the professors will understand them... right?
So. I'm sure you are all wondering what the title of the post means? It means: I am American. Thats right bitches! I'm learning Japanese! Probably going to run away and live there. But seriously though... probably not. I don't have money.
Thats all I gots for now.
Peace

coooool i should learn another language.
ReplyDelete