Saturday, November 29, 2008

...

I always promise myself I will take the past as it is and not let it affect me. Why can't I let it go?

6 comments:

  1. /sigh martine i wish i knew what you were talking about. that way, i could leave you a more efficient comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg no one can let go of the past...it absolutely sucks, but we must deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...you took the words right out of my mouth. As a person who is feeling pretty much your exact emotion as we speak, my only consolation is that there is a present and a future. If you know your past, you can learn from it and improve your present and future. The past will always loom there if you let it - but if you make newer, fresher, better memories in light of your past you will be on the road towards joy. I should really take my own advice.
    You and I need to have a venting session when we get back I feel.
    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Andy's comment and thought it said there's a present like a gift. And was like, "Martine how can you be upset if you have gifts a-coming?"

    Then I realized I fail. But uh, hey on the bright side, you get a free venting session out of it!

    ReplyDelete