Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whoops

I woke up this morning around 7:50 with an immense pain in my head and a feeling like I was going to die. I had no clue why I felt so shitty! Then I started to laugh and the previous night's events flooded back into my memory.

I don't even remember the last time I drank that much. Actually, I don't think I ever drank that much. A few white Russians, an unknown amount of vodka (although I think maybe 4 shots), and a forty. I actually feel pretty good now (Nicola is ordering delivery from No. 1 so I hope I am okay) but this morning was really shitty. I almost puked twice and I dropped the kids (who were extra evil today) off at the pool. For those who don't know the expressions it means I took a shit. I think I was seriously close to Alcohol poisoning so I don't want to drink for a good while. At least the color is finally coming back to my face. I have to say I looked like shit.

I am really proud of myself; I know how to take care of myself. First I think I asked Brian a few times if she had been drinking before she dropped me off at home. Then when I got into bed, I made sure I had a garbage can next to my bed and I was facing it with my head down. I guess thats how I am. If it were anybody else I'd give them the same attention.

However, I really had fun last night. I really don't know what else to say. I think the highlights of my night were: telling Austin I would beat him in Mario Kart and after several horrible games of me loosing I finally did! AND I WAS DRUNK! Also, I felt bad because Andy called and I was too drunk to speak to him so I handed the phone off to Liz. I also enjoyed going home and trying to web chat with Lauren and Mikey but alas, I was too drunk and needed sleep. I don't care how close to death I was, last night was worth it.

So here I am, hungry as a wolf (I'm bringing that expression back!) and totally ready to start my day.

By the way, my cousin's son, Aidan Rubin, was born yesterday at 7:00pm November 26th 2008 weighing 8lbs 14oz. I'll post a picture for all to see!

4 comments:

  1. 1) you did beat austin, congrats
    2) thats a heavy baby
    3) Mr. Handsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. BABYYYYY!!!!!!
    2. Thank you for keeping yourself alive.
    3. You were slurring your words in a way that I didn't realize was possible.
    4. In my family, we call it dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool... ohhh yes. (see, not sensitive.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute baby!!!!!!! yeah you asked a billion times if i drank!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. last night was funny
    2. i want to web chat with you guys yay you have to show me how!!!!!
    3. i don't appreciate sean saying that that is a heavy baby because i weighed 9 lbs, 4 oz. when i was born :(
    4. lauren's family is funny for calling it cosby kids
    5. yeaaah, you were totally mr. handsy. the misadventures of mr. noodles and mr. handsy. too funny.

    ReplyDelete