WHOO! I remembered another part of my dreams!
I found a bat in one of the buildings on campus and decided it would be a good idea to let him sleep in tin foil. Then, I was late to visit my RA (and apparently his dog) and went to his room. He had a lot of people there and I brought Ossian, our future cat, and the bat wrapped in tin foil. I had hoped my RA's dog wouldn't notice Ossian even though she was meowing up a storm. It took a while but he did eventually notice her and the where fighting. I tried to intervene but Ossian scratched me along the cheek, mouth, and eye. then she started bleeding, I started bleeding and the dog started bleeding. The bat was still sleeping. Then the dog and cat made up and the cat put its arm around the dog's soulder... you heard me. Meanwhile I went to the bathroom to clean up and as I was washing the wounds with water, the disappeared but I put a band-aid on anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

weird
ReplyDelete