I've heard that you are always dreaming but sometimes you don't remember them. I also know it has a lot to do with your REM cycle. Either way, I feel like I haven't had a dream in the longest time. It really sucks because every so often I try to learn how to lucid dream, but the first step is to make sure you remember your dreams and to do that you need to keep a dream journal. I've tried but its kind of hard when I can barely even remember my dreams when I wake up.
That said, last night I had some pretty awesome and vivid dreams! I actually remembered almost all the details when I woke up, but I wish I had thought to chronicle them earlier because now I barely remember them; I'll at least describe them.
One dream had flying in the middle. Flying has become an important part of my dreams (at least the ones I remember) recently. Anyway, I grew wings on my back and it took a while for me to learn how to use them. It was very much like using a new muscle. I was luckily in a house that was full of trees with springy branches and was able to jump from one to another gaining momentum and eventually crashing down. Finally I got the hang of it and was using less and less branches until I was able to fly without the help of them. I think the best part of the dream, wasn't even the dream. When I woke up, I had this really weird feeling next to my shoulder blades. It wasn't pain, on the contrary, it was very pleasant. In fact, I can still feel it.
Flying never meant anything to me. I always wanted to be able to walk through solid objects or teleport or something, but recently, I think flying would be the best feeling in the world... No. I don't think. I know. The dream was so vivid and that feeling next to my shoulder blades. I know what flying feels like. And the weird part is that feeling how I do when I am flying in the dream world is just about enough for me. I don't care so much that I can't do it in the real world.
...Shit... I forgot my other dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

According to Freud, he interpreted that flying in a dream means "desiring to be admired." That is just one man's interpretation though. Houses also mean something, but it depends on what it looked like I think. That is all.
ReplyDeletei wish i could fly!!
ReplyDeletemy word thing was abbird