Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reflection/Resolution

For all the crap that has been going on, for all the time that it has taken for the shit to hit the fan, it is eternity when compared to the amount of time it took me to analyze what is wrong with my life.

I am disappointed with some of the people in my life and some of the situations in my life, but most of all, I am disappointed with myself.

I have recently returned to some old habits I had sworn I would never return to and I have broken from some good habits I got myself into.

There are so many reasons for me to be disappointed with myself that I just need to say fuck it. I'm going to fix myself.

During the last week of 2008, I was searching for some things to resolve and by the new year, I came up with nothing except for one idea. I resolved to be a better person. However, the lack of acknowledgment of what I needed to fix in myself made it impossible to change myself.

Tonight, I have learned what I need to do.

Now, when I say that I resolve to be a better person, I mean it.

5 comments:

  1. That's an awesomely vague resolution.. how do you plan on improving yourself? What specifically will you make better? Ch'yeah, expect more texts.

    ReplyDelete