Whoops...
This one might actually be mirroring the last one.
Ever since school started, I feel like I've been getting further and further from how school should be going. I have only been to a total of four classes on time, no joke... I have had twelve so far. I think my favorite late story was when I was searching for Class Voice last tuesday. I wrote the room number on my hand so I wouldn't forget where it was. I ran to dinner, ate, and ran to the Whalen. When I got there, I had just enough time to get to class, but I couldn't read the class number. Fuck. I ran all over the fourth floor (I at least knew it was there) but I couldn't find the room. I had to go to the library to figure out the room number. Finally, I reached my destination, opened the door, and walked into the room (once again ten minutes late) only to find myself on the stage of Ford Hall in front of my class. There was no sneakiness to be had at this point. I think the only way I could have made myself more obvious, was to tap dance across the stage. So I did. Actually, I really rushed off the stage, only getting myself noticed by the teacher who nicely asked my name.
Recently, as some may be aware, I promised that since I couldn't curb my swearing, I would become more krass. Bad life decision. I got called out in front of my sight singing class after a resounding SHIT! when I forgot that I was supposed to be singing in minor.
Besides that, I am sitting here at 6 in the morning, writing iambic pentameter for a class I have at two. I also, still have to read the rest of Shakespeare's pornagraphic story and figure out my sightsinging homework before 8 am since I have class from 8am to 3pm with only an hour break at 1.
I need to get better at this work thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha sounds like someone could make use of a planner ;)
ReplyDeleteidk if this would help you, but i love writing out everything i have to do at the beginning of the day and where i have to be and it always helps!!!
hope ithaca's going well!