Sunday, November 23, 2008

And so it begins...

I have never had the need to blog before. Nor have I ever had the need to have a gournal. I guess what really initiated this blog is a combination of all of you starting blogs and my belief that I will one day rule the world. Oh, and also would love to keep in touch with all of you more often and if this is what I have to do than so be it. I am also hoping this helps me become a better writer or at the very least helps me to concentrate more on my writing (a skill that I have yet to develop).

Wow... this is turning into a pretty boring first blog. Let me liven it up.

CRUNCHY TOE JAM!

Thats 'bout it for now. I'm going to watch some 30 Rock.

3 comments:

  1. Better than Andrew's first post. I hope you actually update it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I plan to. By the way, I hope someone will get the Wet Hot American Summer reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. martine, i got the wet hot american summer reference. gournal. hahah too funny.

    ReplyDelete