So I really want to start posting the videos/sites I have been watching since I came to college this year. I want to post a new video/site every day so I should finish by the end of this month. I think this will do for a first video. It will I tell you, it will it WILL!
That was acting. Thank you.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Welcome To My Home - A Comedy Parody by Deven Green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

martine honestly i dont know what to think of this video, its just soo strange
ReplyDeleteYou know what's good in my mouth? This carrot. I never met a carrot I didn't like... EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE!
ReplyDeleteKudos me, I made myself pregnant.
The first time a friend showed me this, I didn't think it was funny at all
ReplyDeletedefinitely growing on me though
and hi martine!
ReplyDeletemaarrrrtttttttiiinnnnneeeee!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat was funny
ReplyDeleteFound you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like to going to the circus. I like to play Whack-A-Mole and Pound The Beaver.
Look at the good I do...get the hell outta here...