Monday, December 15, 2008

Stream of consciousness amidst finals

I really want to do more Stream of Consciousness writings. That is when you just let your mind go and just babble. So without further interruption...

Here is a major Faux Pas. So today whilst presenting for my Theories final, I was trying to explain how the purpose of Theatre of Cruelty is meant to confuse the senses. However, I screwed up and said the Theatre of Cruelty is meant to cuntfuse the senses. Although I definitely thought the words, "Oh shit!" loud enough in my head, I continued to go on as though nothing happened.

Tonight is the closing night of the first show I have ever directed. It is a rough show and there have been some interesting moral dilemmas/obligations but the cast was great to work with and result is a great product. All in all, I am very happy that this was the first of hopefully many shows in my directing career.

Tomorrow is going to rock because I have a 20 minute Italian test at 7:30 and then am done for the day... well, except for studying for Musical Styles.

On wednesday I go home and can finally clear my mind of all insanity. The past couple weeks have been really rough and there have been many people who helped me get through it and for that I am very greatful. I am also grateful that I am a different/better person for it. Still though, I am glad that I am leaving this semester without many regrets and [even better] in one piece/peace.

I think thats all I have for now.

Later Gator.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your directoral debut! i hope you have just as good a winter break

    ReplyDelete